We invite you to CAITME 2021 – the main exhibition of equipment and technologies for the textile and garment industries in Central Asia!
The current year has turned out to be quite complicated: all over the world, the volume of foreign trade decreased, supply chains were broken, deadlines and payments were disrupted, and planned investment projects were “frozen” for later.
It’s time to resume business, resume business, meet –in person, and showcase the latest technological innovations to partners from Central Asia!
The international exhibition company Iteca Exhibitions invites you to take part and/or visit CAITME 2021 from October 6 to 8 to be held in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
CAITME is the largest professional international exhibition of equipment and technologies for the textile and garment industry in Central Asia and the CIS countries.
The exhibition is annually attended by recognized leaders in textile machinery engineering and suppliers of the most advanced technologies from Europe and Asia. The event is supported by key ministries and industrial associations and is attended by all professionals and industry experts in the region.
CAITME 2021 IN BRIEF (estimated)
• Number of participants: 500+
• Number of countries: 25+
• Reserved space: more than 90%
• National pavilions: Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Turkey, China, South Korea
• Number of visitors: 10000 +
COUNTRY AND INDUSTRY IN BRIEF
• 5th place in the world for cotton production
• 100% of cotton fiber is processed domestically
• More than 7000 enterprises, of which about 2000 exporters
• Employment of 360,000 people, an increase of about 15 000 new jobs annually
• The share of the industry in GDP reaches more than 4%
• Export of products reaches $ 3 bln. per year
• One of the few industries demonstrating growth during the pandemic
Numerous State programs for the development of the industry constantly support the needs and demand for modern high-quality equipment and technologies of well-known world manufacturers.
According to our participants and visitors, the most up-to-date digital platforms cannot replace personal communication, live demonstrations of state-of-the-art equipment, face-to-face meetings where the business is built on long-term cooperation, support, and trust.
We are looking forward to welcoming all industry professionals to Tashkent!
Stay up to date with the Central Asian textile business news, developments, and latest technological achievements at CAITME 2021!
Source: www.caitme.uz, www.iteca.uz