INTERFABRIC – 2019 SPRING EDITION VI International Exhibition of Fabrics and Textile Materials.
The Russian Union of Entrepreneurs of Textile and Light Industry invites your company to take part in the VI International Exhibition of Fabrics and Textile Materials ‘INTERFABRIC’, which will be held from March 19 to 22, 2019 in the Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Pavilion 3 in the framework of the ‘Russian Textile Week -2019’.
The INTERFABRIC exhibition is the largest specialized exhibition of manufacturers of fabrics, textile materials, and accessories in the territory of the Russian Federation.
Twice a year, on an area of more than 5,000 square meters about two hundred leading domestic and foreign companies – manufacturers and suppliers of fabrics, textile materials, knitted fabrics, accessories, home textiles, technical textiles and nonwovens from 20 countries of the world represent their production.
Annually more than 8 000 professionals of the industry visit the exhibition, including representatives of sewing companies, ateliers, retail chains, hotels, restaurants, designers, buyers, etc.
Sections of the exhibition:
- fabrics for the production of clothing, knitted fabrics, yarns and threads;
- furniture, decorative and interior fabrics, home textiles;
- “smart” fabrics for sports and active lifestyles;
- accessories, decoration materials, haberdashery;
- auxiliary and related products, components;
- textile raw materials, dyes;
- technical textiles and nonwovens.
For more information and registration, visit: http://intertkan.ru/
Online magazine for Textile, Clothing, Leather and Technology is a Media Partner for Bulgaria