The 23rd International Textile Industry Fair “Baltic Fashion & Textile 2018” – a trade show bringing together the fashion industry supply and demand from Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and other countries of Central and Eastern Europe – will be held from 12–14 April at Kipsala International Exhibition Centre in Riga, Latvia.
More than 9,000 stakeholders from 26 countries attend the fair each year.
|TEXTILE, SUPPLIES, DESIGN MATERIALS :|
- Woven, non-woven and knitted fabrics;
- Textile fibres, yarns and threads;
- Sewing tools, equipment and supplies;
- Textile dyes;
- Home textiles, home decorating and design fabrics;
- Technical textiles and materials.
|CLOTHING, FASHION BRANDS & LABELS:|
- Women’s, men’s and children’s clothing and underwear;
- Women’s, men’s and children’s knitwear and sportswear;
- Leather and fur clothing, accessories
- Workwear and uniforms;
- Designer clothing, bijouterie and accessories, online shopping
|LEATHER, FOOTWEAR, DECORATIVE ARTS:|
- Women’s, men’s and children’s footwear;
- Leathers and leather accessories;
- Leather, fur, woven and non-woven textile handicrafts.
|INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY:|
- Textile, sewing and knitting equipment;
- Auxiliaries and spare parts;
- CAD/CAM systems;
- Research and education, innovation, training and counselling services;
- Logistics services;
- Subcontracting and outsourcing;
- Sustainable fashion and textile solutions.
За регистрация – http://www.bt1.lv/bt1/fashion/index.php?link=10000000
Официален сайт на BALTIC FASHION & TEXTILE 2018.
Онлайн списание за ТЕКСТИЛ, ОБЛЕКЛО, КОЖИ И ТЕХНОЛОГИИ е медиен партньор на BALTIC FASHION & TEXTILE 2018