International Conferences 2020
1.FiltXPO-26-28 February, 2020, https://www.filtxpo.com/
International Conferences 2019
- International Conference on Textile Coating and Laminating – 14-15 Mach 2019, technical-textiles.online/TCL/
- IDEA 2019 – 25-28 Mach 2019, idea2019.com
- iTechStyle Summit 2019 – 2-4 April 2019, http://events.citeve.pt
- AATCC 2019 International Conference – 9-11 April 2019, aatcc.org
- Spring International Conference on Textile Science and Engineering (CTSE-S 2019) – 22-24 April 2019, scetconf.org/conference/SCET2019/CTSE.htm
- Innovations In Textiles For Healthcare – 25 -26 April 2019, centexbel.be
- CONTEMPORARY TRENDS AND INNOVATIONS IN THE TEXTILE INDUSTRY – 16-17 May 2019, sits.org.rs
- Apparel Textile Sourcing – 19-21 August 2019, appareltextilesourcing.com
- AUTEX 2019 – 11 – 15 June, 2019, autex2019.org
- Digital Textile Printing US 2019 – 6-7 June 2019, printfutures.com
- Non Woven Tech Asia – 6-8 June 2019, http://www.nonwoventechasia.com/
- D_TEX Textile Design Conference 2019 – 19-21 June 2019, http://www.textiles-trade-taste.net
- Wear Conference 2019 – 19-21 June 2019, wearconferences.com
- PLANET TEXTILES 2019 – 22 June 2019, planet-textiles.com
- ICNF 2019 – ICNF2019 – 4thInternational Conference on Natural Fibers – 1-3 July 2019, icnf2019.fibrenamics.com
- GFT 2019 – 3-6 July 2019, gftexpo.com/html/conference.html
- ICTC 2019 – 18-19 July 2019, https://waset.org
- ETN Conference – 28 – 31 July, 2019, gardenofeden2019.org
- STRC 2019 – 15-17 September 2019, http://thestrc.org/
- Lessons Learned -Textile Conservation – Then and Now 12th North American Textile Conservation Conference – 23 -29 September, 2019, iiconservation.org
- 2th Branch conference “Tendencies and Innovations in the Textile and Fashion Industry” – 27 September 2019, https://tok-bg.org
- IFAI Expo 201-1-4 October 2019, https://ifaiexpo.com/
- International Conference on Textile Engineering -21-22 October 2019, https://scientificfederation.com
- Textile Sustainability Conference – 2019 -15-18 October 2019, https://textileexchange.org
- 13th Symposium „Novel Technologies and Economic Development“ 18 – 19 October 2019, for contact e-mail:
- Aachen, Dresden und Denkendorf International – textile conference – 28-29 November 2019, aachen-dresden-denkendorf.de
- World Footwear Congress 2019 – 4-5 April 2019, http://cec-footwearindustry.eu
- IULTCS Congress – 25-28 June 2019, https://iultcs2019.org
- Dornbirn-GFC 2019 – 11-13 September 2019, dornbirn-gfc.com
- Textile coating & coating Laminating Congress 2019 – 26- 27 September 2019, http://www.textilecoatingcongress2019.be/
= = = = = = =
1. UNION OF ENGINEERS AND TECHNICIANS OF SERBIA
On the occasion of celebrating 150 years of the Union of Engineers and Technicians of Serbia
and 65 years of the Union of Engineers and Textile Technicians of Serbia
and 65 years of continual publishing of the Textile industry magazine
CONTEMPORARY TRENDS AND INNOVATIONS IN THE TEXTILE
Belgrade, 18th May, 2018
UNDER THE AUSPICES
of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of
Additional information about the conference can be obtained in the Union of Engineers and Technicians
of Serbia, Belgrade, Kneza Miloša 7/II:
Telephone: +381 (64) 15 03 053
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Web site: www.sits.org.rs
More information: Konferencija-maj-2018
= = = =
2.AATCC International Conference 2018
AATCC International Conference 2018-March 6-8, 2018, South Carolina, USA.
The conference will be attended by reports on protective clothing, software, systems, and solutions; auxiliaries, dyes, and chemicals; and testing equipment and services for the apparel and textile wet processing industry.
= = = =
3.Evolution Technical Textile
Evolution Technical Textile (ETT2018) with a theme of “Recent Advances in Innovation and Enterprise in Textiles and Clothing” will be held on 14-16 April 2018 in Istanbul-Turkey.
The aim of this conference is to provide a forum for leading textile entrepreneurs from all backgrounds in textiles and apparels all over the world to discuss the achievements, progresses and new ideas in their specialised fields. The conference will provide a unique opportunity to meet leading personalities with research, management and technology experience from all over the world and to discuss with them any ideas and proposals in your particular field. The 8th International Istanbul Conference is intended to intensify and promote cooperation. It is also hoped that the conference will make important contributions to the textile industry of the future.
- Medical Textiles
- Technical Textiles
- Smart and Interactive Textiles
- Nanotechnology, Nanotextiles, Electrospinning
- Surface Coatings
- Advances in Apparel Design
- Ecological Textiles
- Composites Materials
- Protective Clothing
- Biologically Inspired Textiles
- Computer Technology for Textiles and Apparel
- Reinforcement Fibres
- Aerospace application of textile composites
For more information: http://ett2018.com/
= = = =
4.Aachen-Dresden-Denkendorf International Textile Conference 2018
The International Aachen-Dresden-Denchenberg Textile Conference 2018 on “Turning Fiber into Value” will be held on 29-30 November 2018 in Aachen, Germany.
For experts from the fields of Textile Chemistry, Finishing & Functionalization, Man-Made Fibers, Textile Machinery, Manufacturing, Composites, Medicine & Health Care, with Plenary Talks and Special Symposia on
- Comfort and Luxury
- Textiles for Medicine and Health Care
- Electrofunctionality and Sensors
- High-Performance Materials
- Fiber Technology
For more information: http://www.aachen-dresden-denkendorf.de/
= = = =
5.ICTTM 2018 – 20th International Conference on Textile Technology and Materials
The ICTTM 2018: 20th International Conference on Textile Technology and Materials aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Textile Technology and Materials. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Textile Technology and Materials. The conference will take place on 19-20 July 2018, Paris-France.
For more information: https://www.waset.org/conference/2018/07/paris/ICTTM
= = = =
6. Techtextil North America 2018. The fifteenth edition of North America’s only dedicated show for technical textiles and nonwovens will be held May 22-24, 2018 at the Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA.
Techtextil North America assembles all vertical aspects of the technical textile industry: from research and development, through raw materials and production processes and finally ending in conversion, further treatment and recycling.
Held in conjunction with the exhibit hall, the Techtextil North America Symposium will address market developments, technological information, new technical processes and products, as well as international industry trends.
Techtextil North America will once again be co-located with Texprocess Americas making this the largest and best technical textile, nonwoven, machinery, sewn products and equipment trade show in the Americas!
For more info: https://messefrankfurtttnatpa18.expotracker.net/
= = = =
7. Dornbirn Global Fiber Congress -DORNBIRN-GFC. In this year the 57th Dornbirn-GFC will be held from 12th till 14th of September 2018, Dornbirn,Austria.
The Europe-centered innovation platform for the fiber industry and the downstream manufacturing stages is to serve as a generator of ideas and the basis for networking. This is borne out by the growing number of both participants and the countries they represent.
For more info: www.dornbirn-mfc.com
= = = =
8. 49th IFKT International Congress “Stepping into the future…”
The Polish Section of the International Federation of Knitting Technologists and Textile Reserch Institute is pleased to invite you the 49th IFKT International Congress “Stepping into the future…”, which will be heid on 2-4 October 2018, in Lodz Poland at the AMBASADOR PREMIUM Hotel (Address 145 Jana Kiliriskiego Street, Lodz)
The aim of the Congress is to present the global technical and technological progress of the textile industry with particular emphasis on knitting.
During the event there will also be an opportunity to learn about the achievements of the national knitting industry.
The Congress will be attended by an international group of scientists and specialists representing universities, scientific research units and representatives of the textile industry.
For more info: www.ifkt2018.iw.lodz.pl