The online registration for the fairyland for fashion, 16-19 September 2019, has finally opened! Avoid the entrance queue by editing and printing your badge right here.
Taking place twice a year at Paris, Le Bourget, “The fairyland for fashion” gathered around 1 800 exhibitors from 30 countries and 15 000 visitors last September. Our 6 tradeshows offer to thousands of professional buyers from all over the world a rich variety of products:
- Apparel Sourcing Paris is the largest European trade fair for garment sourcing: menswear, lady’s wear, childwear
- Avantex Paris is the first international tradeshow dedicated to high-tech fashion industry gathering the best of innovative products and solutions providers for the future of fashion and textiles
- Leatherworld Paris, recently created, is the international professional platform for the European leather industry and related materials
- Unique in Europe, Shawls&Scarves Paris offers a wide range of scarves, foulards, head squares and stoles, from the traditional to the most imaginative
- Texworld Paris is the meeting platform for professionals from the textile and the fashion industry around an international offer of fabrics, trims and accessories
- Texworld Denim gathers in one location the entire denim offer of the shows. From sportswear to casualwear, denim is an uncontested and essential fabric for designers, unisex and wearable in all seasons
The fairs showcase 3 itineraries:
- The Sustainable Sourcing itinerary, promoting green and ethical textiles. Find a selection of nearly 80 suppliers offering GOTS, Organic Exchange, Bluesign, SA 8000 and WRAP certifications with a wide choice in ranges and materials.
- The Small Order Itinerary, listing more than a hundred exhibitors who offer high quality fabrics between 50m and 100m. A real added value for designers who launch small series or create capsule collections.
- The Handmade Itinerary, a selection of companies representing the finest handicraft offer. Discover exhibitors coming from around the globe and their know-how in many different fields such as embroideries, brocades, handwoven fabrics and many more!
At last, do not miss the trend forums, highlighting a selection of products. Also, attend numerous conferences on various themes, and enjoy the fashion shows which showcase garments and accessories from selected manufacturers and designers, in a contextualized scenography that evolves each season.
Photos: ©Messe Frankfurt France