India ITME Society, the apex non-profit industry body from India established in 1980 organized “Press Conference” at Accra, Ghana to promote its International event ITME AFRICA 2020, scheduled from 14th – 16th February 2020 at Millennium Hall, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
India ITME Society strives to support and serve the Textile Engineering Industry through exhibitions, Events, Trade Promotion Services, Education Scholarships, Student Placements, and Consultancy etc. The Society plays a pivotal role in strengthening the domestic as well as international Textile Industry by facilitating exchange of knowledge and technology transfer.
Mr. S. Hari Shankar, Chairman India ITME Society extended cordial welcome at the programme and the well attended & informative event was enriched by the presence of officials from Embassy of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia in Accra, Ghana, High Commission of India, Accra, Ghana, Textiles, Garments and Leather Industries of the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI), Association of Ghana Apparel Manufacturers (AGAM), Ghana export Promotion Authority, Winglow Fashion Academy.
This interaction between India and Ghana stirred to lay the foundation for a long-term relationship between the two countries and many joint activities benefitting students, Technical Institutions, Women entrepreneurs of Ghana to connect globally through the business portal of the society www.india-itme.com.
Mr. S. Hari Shankar, Chairman, India ITME Society, extended invitation to Ghana business community to take part in the upcoming exhibitions organised by India ITME Society i.e
- ITME AFRICA 2020 14th-16th February 2020, Millennium Hall, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- INDIA ITME 2020 – 10th 15th December 2020, IEML, Greater Noida, India
ITME AFRICA 2020 (To download the mobile app click http://onelink.to/t5zbjd)
With specific objective of connecting to Africa, India ITME Society is organizing this international business Exhibition. The exhibition focuses on business opportunities in the textile sector across entire Africa initializing technological revolution for textile industry, thereby creating new market opportunities for textile & textile engineering industry.
This prestigious International Textile engineering exhibition is supported by Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Engineering Exports promotion council (EEPC, Govt of India), Federal Republic of Ethiopia, Ethiopian Textile Industry Development Institute, International Trade Centre (ITC), Botswana Textile & Clothing Association (BTCA) & Botswana Trade & Investment Centre (BITC), apart from many Indian and overseas Industry associations from Ethiopia.
ITME Africa 2020 has 220 Exhibitors with country pavilions from India, China, Italy, Switzerland, Turkey and participation from additional Countries including South Africa, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Egypt, Ethiopia, Australia & Ghana. This one of its kind exhibition shall showcase under one roof various technologies by leading companies like LMW, LCC, ALG Group, Chemin, EL Nakeel, Erhardt+Leimer, Iideal Sheet, Inspiron, Jacobi, James Heal, Krossmark Innovations, Krsna Engimech, Kusters Calico, A.E.T. Huber Envirotech, Lakshmi Ring Travellers, Lathia Rubber, Laxmi Shuttleless Looms, Luciel, Mag Solvics, Naren, Perfect Equipments, Picanol, Prashant Gamatex, Precision, Premier Evolvics, Rabatex, Rossari, Sieger Spintech, Smew, Statex, Tech Mech, Texfab, Thakore, Vetal, Weavetech, Yamuna, Zimmer, etc. showcasing Spinning, Weaving, Processing, Wastewater Technology, Knitting, Dyestuff. A special engineering pavilion by Engineering Export Promotion Council & Ministry of Commerce & Industry shall bring the Indian engineering expertise to the African shores.
Mr. S. Hari Shankar, Chairman India ITME Society confirmed participation of other countries from African continent such as Botswana, Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya who shall participate in this event to interact with the world class technology & engineering companies participating from India and across the globe.
The other activities planned concurrent during the exhibition are
- B2B meetings – ITC-SITA, the only development agency that is fully dedicated to supporting the internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) shall play a lead role in organising the B2B meetings, engaging people who are truly relevant for businesses, careers, or projects. Apart from Ethiopia & India, participating in these meetings shall be from South Africa, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Ghana and more.
- Technical Seminars – With the purpose to educate the industry and disseminate the information on Textile & Technology various Technical seminars with well versed speakers as well as industry experts shall be present for this programme. These Technical Seminars with Interactive sessions shall be a platform to engage and update on various topics related to the Textile Industry
- Investment Seminar – To work with a user-friendly interface, in-depth market information, and powerful investing tools, these Investment Seminars shall focus on investment opportunities in Ethiopia that can help generate attractive returns on resources are available in the Textile Industry. Since Investment in Ethiopia has now evolved into what now is considered to be an attractive investment opportunity and a robust asset class, attracting a growing share of capital.
- Business Financial Solution Seminar – There shall be Banking Institutions & non-banking Institutions with various financial schemes available in Ethiopia. EXIM Bank shall be one of the key participants.
Mr. Hari Shankar Chairman, India ITME Society said, “ITME AFRICA 2020 is deemed to be more than a routine exhibition. It proposes to bring to the table complete solutions to Textile industry development in the continent through affordable technology, International exposure, Skill development through seminars and conferences, confluence of business houses, investment opportunities, Joint ventures, Access to Finance and Networking platforms with technocrats and educational institutes. Overall, paving the way for a wave of knowledge, progress, growth and prosperity, ITME AFRICA 2020 is a must to participate event, especially in today’s highly competitive environment.”
INDIA ITME 2020
The 11th edition India ITME series, which is the largest textile machinery & Technology event is to be held at IEML, Greater Noida from 10th – 15th December 2020. Mr. S. Hari Shankar, Chairman proposed special interactive session at the event in India for Ghana Delegation, whereby the Indian Textile Industry members can interact with Ghana delegation in depth at INDIA ITME 2020.
Expand Global Footsteps in New Markets at ITME AFRICA 2020 & Consolidate Your Market Leadership at India ITME 2020. Must attend International Textile Events in 2020.