It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the concurrent programmes & Technology Exhibition ITME AFRICA 2020, from 14th -16th February 2020 at Millennium Hall, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, organized by India ITME Society.
ITME Africa 2020 has 220 Exhibitors with country pavilions from India, China, Italy, Switzerland, Turkey and participation from additional Countries including South Africa, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Egypt, Australia, Ethiopia & Ghana. This one of its kind exhibition shall showcase various technologies on Spinning, Weaving, Processing, Wastewater Technology, Knitting, Dyestuff under one roof.
The other activities planned concurrent during the exhibition are
- B2B meetings – ITC-SITA, the only development agency that is fully dedicated to supporting the internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) shall play a lead role in organising the B2B meetings, engaging people who are truly relevant for businesses, careers, or projects. Apart from Ethiopia & India, participating in these meetings shall be from South Africa, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Ghana and more.
- Technical Seminars – With the purpose to educate the industry and disseminate the information on Textile & Technology various Technical seminars with well versed speakers as well as industry experts shall be present for this programme. These Technical Seminars with Interactive sessions shall be a platform to engage and update on various topics related to the Textile Industry
- Investment Seminar – To work with a user-friendly interface, in-depth market information, and powerful investing tools, these Investment Seminars shall focus on investment opportunities in Ethiopia that can help generate attractive returns on resources are available in the Textile Industry. Since Investment in Ethiopia has now evolved into what now is considered to be an attractive investment opportunity and a robust asset class, attracting a growing share of capital.
- Business Financial Solution Seminar – There shall be Banking Institutions & non-banking Institutions with various financial schemes available in Ethiopia. EXIM Bank shall be one of the key participants.
For more details on the event:
- Visit our website itme-africa.com.
- To register as exhibitor click https://www.itme-africa.com/exhibitors/book-your-stall
- To register as visitor click https://www.itme-africa.com/visitors/registration/step1/
To download the mobile app click http://onelink.to/t5zbjd Or Scan QR Code below