In what’s an unprecedented global emergency, companies around the world need to band together, think creatively, and act fast to protect all people, but especially our healthcare workers.
To help support the fight, Gerber is joining forces and has created the Gerber PPE Resource Team to support our customers as they need to increase their production and/or transition to manufacturing personal protective equipment (PPE).
We are very proud of the work we recently accomplished in China, together with our customers, to successfully transition them from apparel to mask and medical apparel production, and we are now offering this expertise globally. Please see the video below to learn more about how Gerber’s cutters and software can be used to manufacture personal protective equipment.
Some of the areas we can assist with include:
- Implementing pre-defined patterns and markers or defining fabric/sewing requirements.
- Helping with the setup of cutter parametersspecific to the selected fabrics.
- Providing training, software, equipment and service technicians to ramp up production.
- Changing over current production lines to the production of PPE.
- Connecting supply and demand for PPE via our global ecosystem of customers and partners.
- Introducing existing PPE manufacturers to those converting to PPE production.
More than 300 manufacturers, including major global companies, use Gerber hardware and software today to manufacture masks and other personal protective equipment today.
Please fill out this form. Our experts will then get back to you shortly to discuss collaboration options with you. Other companies wanting to partner with Gerber on this critical initiative can also use this form to be part of our resource network.
Thank you for doing your part to help protect the health and safety of people all around the world.