According to a market research report, the “Denim Finishing Agents Market by Type (Softeners, Enzymes, Anti-back Staining Agents, Bleaching Agents, Resins, Neutralizing Agents, Dyes, Detergents), Denim Type (Raw, Cotton), Application (Garments, Non-Garments), and Region – Global Forecast to 2028″, is estimated at USD 1.4 billion in 2023 and is projected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2023 to 2028. The growth of the denim finishing agents market is primarily attributed to the growing demand from emerging economies, technological advancements in denim finishing, increasing demand for customized denim, and increasing demand for fashionable & comfortable denim clothing.
268 Market Data Tables
220 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Denim Finishing Agents Market – Global Forecast to 2028”
This report also provides a comprehensive analysis of the companies listed below:
Major players operating in the denim finishing agents market include Archroma (Switzerland), Kemin Industries, Inc. (US), Asutex (Spain), CHT Group (Germany), Pulcra Chemicals GmbH (Germany), Rudolf GmbH (Germany), DyStar Group (Singapore), Novozymes A/S (Denmark), The Seydel Companies, Inc. (US), and Yuken Chemical Co., Ltd. (Japan) and others.
These key players have strong distribution networks as well as reliable manufacturing facilities across key regions, such as Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and South America. These companies have an established portfolio of reputable services and products, a robust market presence, and strong business strategies. Moreover, they have a significant market share, new & better products with wider applications, strong geographical use cases, and a larger product footprint.
Recent Development in Denim Finishing Agents Market
- In May 2023, CHT Group announced an expansion of its business by building a new production facility in the Meghna Industrial Economic Zone (MIEZ), Narayanganj, Bangladesh to increase its tailor-made customer service in Asia Pacific.
- In April 2023, DyStar Group announced an expansion of its business by restructuring its Ludwigshafen facility located in Germany. The expansion is made by DyStar Group in response to changing market shifts and business conditions.
- In March 2023, Rudolf GmbH announced an expansion of its business by opening a new plant in Nantong, China. This new plant is a necessary and logical step in the textile auxiliaries’ industry to strengthen the company’s competitive position both globally and locally.
- In March 2023, Rudolf Bangladesh Ltd., a subsidiary of Rudolf GmbH announced an expansion of its business by moving to a new office to accommodate a growing local team. With a growing team, the company will provide even more technical support to its customers.
- In February 2023, Archroma announced the acquisition of the textile effects business from Huntsman Corporation. This acquisition will offer combined product portfolios of both companies with highly complementary fashion brands in the textile industry.
- In January 2023, Devon Chemicals, a subsidiary of Pulcra Chemical GmbH announced an expansion of its business by introducing Purissimo NTL, a biobased and biodegradable allergen control technology, to apply on textiles during the finishing stage of the textile manufacturing process.
- Denim finishing agents are manufactured using raw materials such as polyethylene oxide, amino acids, styrene, chlorine, amines, terpenes, carboxylic acid, and sulphonic acids. Denim finishing agents are used in garments applications and non-garment applications such as footwear, accessories, and home decor. The increasing demand from emerging economies, the rising need for personalized denim, technological developments in denim finishing, and rising demand for stylish & comfortable denim clothes are the main factors driving the market expansion for denim finishing agents.
Based on type, the global denim finishing agents market is segmented into softeners, enzymes, anti-back staining agents, bleaching agents, resins, neutralizing agents, dyes, detergents, and others. The softeners segment dominated the overall denim finishing agents market, in terms of value, in 2022. The enzymes segment is projected to grow the fastest in the market during the forecast period. The softeners segment accounts for the major share due to extensive usage in applications including denim jeans, jackets, shirts, and dresses to improve texture.
Based on denim type, the global denim finishing agents market is segmented into raw denim, cotton denim, sanforized denim, stretch denim, crushed denim, selvage denim, poly denim, and others. Colorful denim, indigo-dyed denim, colored denim, acid wash denim, stone wash denim, bull denim, and organic denim are further varieties of denim. When compared to other denim kinds, indigo denim is the most popular. Since denim is a commonly used material, it is available in many different types, each with its own distinctive qualities.
Based on application, the global denim finishing agents market is segmented into garments and non-garments. The garments segment accounts for the major share of the overall market in terms of value and it is also projected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period. Denim garments have been a mainstay in many people’s wardrobes for years, which is fueling the demand for denim finishing agents used in garments application.
Based on region, the global denim finishing agents market is segmented into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America. Asia Pacific has the largest market share for the denim finishing agents market, in terms of value, in 2022 and is also projected to be the fastest-growing denim finishing agents market. The denim finishing agents market in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to be driven by the rising disposable income of people, expanding manufacturing facilities, low labor costs, and quickly expanding industrial sectors. The market for denim finishing agents in the Asia Pacific area is also significantly influenced by the region’s growing industrialization.
Trending Plastics Industry Reports:
- 3D Printing Plastic Market
- Engineering Plastics Market
- Thermally Conductive Plastics Market
- Thermoplastic Elastomers Market
- Rigid Plastic Packaging Market
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=131944544
Source and more info here: www.marketsandmarkets.com