According to a market research report, the Agricultural Textiles Market by Fiber Material (Nylon, Polyester, PE, PP, Natural Fiber), Fabric Formation Technology (Woven, Knitted, Nonwoven), Product type (Shade Nets, Mulch Mats), Application and Region – Global Forecast to 2028″, is projected to grow from USD 15.9 billion in 2023 to USD 20.2 billion in 2028, at a CAGR of 4.8%. The demand and use of agricultural textiles are rapidly increasing due to the growth in outdoor and controlled-environment applications. The increasing urbanization, rising standards of living, and rising income levels are growing the agricultural textile market.
- 272 Market Data Tables
- 253 Pages and in-depth TOC on“Agricultural Textiles Market– Global Forecast to 2028”
This report also provides a comprehensive analysis of the companies listed below:
The key players operating in the agricultural textiles market are Beaulieu Technical Textiles (Belgium), Belton Industries (US), Hy-Tex (UK) Limited, Diatex SAS (France), and Garware Technical Fibres Limited (India). Drape Net PTY Ltd (Australia), Miller Net Company, Inc. (US), Hunan Xinhai Co., Ltd. (China), Zhongshan Hongjun Nonwovens Co., Ltd. And (China) are some of the startups in the global agricultural textiles market.
Mergers & acquisitions, investments & expansions, partnerships & collaborations, and new product developments are some of the major strategies adopted by these key players to enhance their positions in the agricultural textiles market.
Recent Developments in the Agricultural Textiles Market Industry
- In July 2020, Beaulieu Technical Textiles launched Agrolys WH FR which was the very first halogen-free, flame-retardant reflective woven groundcover.
- The demand for protected cultivation is increasing, the focus is shifting to R&D activities to produce different types of textiles by adding different properties, such as NIR blocking, UV ray protection, ultra-thermic, and fluorescent. UV-blocking films protect plants from diseases and pests. These films help in reducing the growth of pests and diseases by blocking the transmission of UV rays to the greenhouse. NIR-blocking films stimulate plant growth by blocking radiation. To enter the greenhouse, fluorescent films allow only the spectrum radiation of 300 nm–700 nm. Thus, advancements in technologies, such as drip farming, soil fumigation, and providing ventilation to crops, are expected to bring potential opportunities to market players.
Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing and largest agricultural textiles market. The market is expected to witness significant growth in the outdoor and controlled environment in countries such as China, Indonesia, and India. The growing middle-class population in this region plays an important role in driving various industries, which has led to industrialization and the manufacturing of various products that require agricultural textiles. Asia Pacific is the most promising market for agricultural textiles and is projected to remain the same in the next few years. Asia Pacific is witnessing an increased demand for high-end products because of the rise in the purchasing power of consumers. India is an agriculture-based economy. Increased cultivation is meeting the rising food demand of the population. Due to the depletion of arable land, the need for controlled agriculture has increased.
Polyethylene accounts for the largest market share of agricultural textiles markets in the fiber material segment. Polyethylene is a type of nonwoven agro-textile used for indoor and outdoor purposes. Polyethylene is commonly used for manufacturing row covers and monofilament meshes. High-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) is a specialized netting and high-performance fiber used in fish farming. This fiber is employed in the fishing industry to manufacture lightweight, ultra-strong fishing lines and nets.
Continuous developments in the agricultural textiles market are expected to help the market grow. The companies are providing products that will serve various end-use industries. New product launches have also helped companies enhance their product portfolio. The companies have also started new manufacturing sites to capture and fulfill the needs of the market.
Download Reports PDF Brochure of Now Trending in APAC Region
- Lubricants Market
- Biodegradable Plastics Market
- Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market
- CNG, RNG, and Hydrogen Tank Market
- Bioplastics & Biopolymers Market
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=126428057